PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
Gentlemen and Ladies:
Winter has arrived for even the most temperate States in the US these past few weeks. For those who can smoke inside, Show Us Your Smoking Den! :puffy:

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
Warren: a Plain Old Social Security Number and mother's maiden name will suffice :D
I can piece together the rest with....wait.....just a recent paystub...

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I have a heated room in our basement where I have a workbench for model building and pipe refurbishing. It also has a comfy chair, tray for my current pipe rotation, a radio and room enough for an adult beverage. This is also where I store I my burgeoning collection of pipes and tobacco.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
warren said, "If I would take the time to learn to post pictures I might be tempted."
The photog that can't post pics. Isn't that like the Doctor who doesn't know how to take a blood pressure reading? :lol:

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Since I never smoke inside the house and have no basement, the garage is the man cave so to speak. So I just barve the cold right now, but my smoking time is much less, 1/2 bowls mostly.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I'm not a hoop jumper. Too many hoops on this forum and I never post on the social media, too much theft of property there. You'd have to contact an agency to see purchase my stuff or visit Alaska. I do travel well and might take in the west coast show this year, depends on the dawg and my schedule.
One of these days, when I have the time and the urge I'll put up some pics.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I'm not a hoop jumper. Too many hoops on this forum and I never post on the social media, too much theft of property there, even lo-rez jpegs. You'd have to contact the agency to see and purchase my stuff or visit Alaska. I do travel well and might take in the west coast show this year, depends on the dawg and my schedule. Then you can flip through the iPad.
One of these days, when I have the time and the urge I'll put up some pics.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Warren, I understand. I was just busting on you.
Anyway, here is my winter smoking den.
3bxn3Wt.jpg

fishfly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
I'm fortunate. I can smoke (pipes only) in my basement study. It took weeks of compromise, three air purifiers and a lot of weather striping, but it works. Fortunate, as it was -22 F Monday morning.
Study1_s.JPG

and
Study2_s.JPG

fishfly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
Thanks. Amazing what you'll find at school liquidation auctions. I made the TV and fly-tying cabinets but most of the rest is from various sales.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've carved out this little section of my garage. The picture is from this past June....wishing those warm temps return soon. The walls and ceiling are inslulated and I add a large space heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.