Wife got a new pipe! (Thanks Desertpipe)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
20150228_1919402-450x600.jpg

We got about 13 inches of snow here in Albuquerque, New Mexico this morning..... Its been a long time coming and was great to wake up to! Thanks to Desertpipe a.k.a Chuck.. My wife has her first pipe. Chuck was kind enough to give her a pipe a couple months back. She was in our local BM looking for a christmas pipe for me when Chuck gave her a pipe of her own at no cost. It is an old school Yello-Bole, small enough for a new and very rare pipe smoker. Here is a pic of us enjoying the cold weather and enjoying a nice bowl. She is smoking a sweet aromatic while I am smoking a more harsh english blend I picked up in Scotland. Happy smoking everyone!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Congrats on the pipe, and the fact that the two of you are sharing the experience! My wife and I have been smoking pipes on and off since the early 80's, and we like having something like this we can do together, even though she's gotten her share of odd looks before. We got slammed by a winter storm Wed and got about 7" (a lot for central MS) We lost our power for over 48 hrs, but hey, we still had our pipes to keep us cozy!

Cheers to both of you... :puffy:

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
@Orley... Glad to see another young couple enjoying a pipe together! Thanks for your comment!

desertpipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for the fun post. It made my day, as I sit here exhausted from of a day filled with shoveling, clearing some of the snow off the roofs, and not being able to get out until the plow got here on the Mountain at 3 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.