Who's Attending the Chicago Pipe Show???

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
With the show just a few days away I thought it would be a good idea to see who will be attending so we can look out for each other...
I will only be there Saturday as I have a business trip later that week. I fly into O'Hare at 7:30 so I am hoping to be at the tent by 8:30AM........ I will be a smoking fiend until 5PM!!! :D
So who else will be here??? :puffy:

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I'm flying in tonight to attend the pipe making seminar Wednesday and Thursday. Right now I'm scheduled to come home Sunday afternoon, but I might see if I can extend through Sunday night or even Monday.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Depending on a final exam tomorrow night, I might be there afterwards. Work Thursday. Then all day Friday. Saturday, my son and I will be there for a long time.
Winton

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I really wanted to attend, but am out of town and don't fly back into St. Louis till Saturday morning. Not enough time to make it up. And I sure wanted to go.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I have the plane ready for me Saturday or Sunday to fly into KDPA (DuPage County Airport). Pheasant Run is on the North parameter of the Field. As usual, I will fly in just for the day and then return home. Which day? Well, that depends upon the weather. It is always a wait and see proposition. Usually, I meet Craig Tarler in the tent around 10:00AM. I leave to fly home about 4:00PM. I hope to meet many of you there. I am aiming for that meeting at 2:00PM in the tent on Saturday if possible.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Should be lighting a pipe in the golf wing at 1pm Wednesday. Anticipating another fantastic time in Chicago.

Hope to meet up with some of the forum members here during the weekend.

Andy C.

stogie37

Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
Leaving Friday morning! 6-7 hour drive, then staying through Sunday afternoon. Bringing a dear friend that I turned on to pipes a little over a year ago. He has no idea what he is in for...

adam12

May 16, 2011
Watch out for some bad weather later today. If a storm brews, get out of that tent and go indoors

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Arriving tomorrow afternoon. Leaving Sunday. Wish me luck at the Throwdown.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Good luck Leonard! You finally have a picture of yourself posted, with pipe! That makes you official.

rootling

Lurker
May 30, 2011
I think that this will be my 5th Chicagoland show, can't wait to pull in Friday morning to start my mancation.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
My limo driver (shown below) will be here to take me to the airport in a few hours.
patricia-03.jpg

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
So you are leaving your "limo driver" for a weekend to hang around with a bunch of middle aged pipe smoking guys????........... I think I may be starting to doubt your decision making abilities Kevin!!! :nana:
Looking forward to meeting you and the other members Saturday!

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Wish I was going but I'll have to live vicariously through you guys, so take lots of picture and Kevin take some videos and maybe some interviews. Have fun guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.