Who is Buying All the 8 oz Tins of Anni Kake?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Had a couple few 8 oz tins of Anniversary Kake on back-order at P & C for the last few weeks, and added a second order for a couple few more a week or so later. New shipment finally comes in, and I have been told not enough to fill my second back-order. For me, and apparently a few others, best deal out there. 8 ounces of goodness for $18 to my door.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Agree, it is a heck of a good deal and I don't mind waiting. Just order and sit back, "the box" will come. I am very patient about these things. As a gun nut, being patient for gun powder to arrive is the order of the day, not as bad as Penzance, but close. Just order, wait, and "the box" materializes at some point. I am going to keep laying in the Anniversary Kake, back-ordered or not.

baccyfart

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2015
Jack, I had one 8 0z tin on back-order for exactly 2 weeks. Arrived on my doorstep today. I think Russ may be manufacturing in-house and then sending it out to have it tinned up, and he may be producing in smaller batches. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but P&C honored the backorder in a timely fashion. You can also get the bulk without much of a wait, if any at all.

mranglophile

Can't Leave
May 11, 2015
United States
You guys are lucky...its my favorite but P&C wont ship to WA, and they seem t never sell any to smokingpipes, someone who will ship to me...I just love it, wish I could get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.