Who Has Additional Sources For Estate Pipes?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My PAD has been a little weird lately and I've been looking for something different but not specific if that makes any sense.
I bought my first Celius and am looking at another but I also found a Chacom Grand Cru #3 that is a very nice looking pipe.
I stumbled across the Chacom on an English site that I found through the google but even with excellent google fu skills or alternate engines it can be hard to get more than the usual suspects.
I routinely hit the site sponsor sites and look through the estates before moving on to other known sites but I'm wondering if anyone knows of sites from other countries (Europe tends to have great selections when I find the sites)? Even changing the .com on the bay to something else like .de gets me another market to peruse even if it's a bit awkward navigating through another language.
Any thoughts?

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
A wise man once said... "Just wait, another one will come along" or something like that.
It's true.
Don

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
I've bought several estates from Blue Room Briars which I believe is a sponsor site. Their work is impeccable. Every pipe I've purchased is like new no matter if they were previously smoked or not. Recently they had a whole collection of Stanwell pipe of the year from 1980 thru 2017. I believe it went on and off the site, sold in less than a day.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
You can look in the countries that the pipes are made. You can typically find pretty good deals and it seems that (depending on the country) they have a little stronger market for estate pipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.