Not open for further replies.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
IMG_0243.jpg

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
This *should* last me until I leave in September. Assuming I like them all that is. Opened up Frog on the Bayou so far. I like it.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Oh, and the cob smoked VERY well. I'm a new fan. The only problem I had with it was the stem was plastic and I didn't like the way it felt. Didn't even notice until I started smoking but then it was pretty obvious.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I only do 1...maybe 2 bowls a day. So I'm thinking that will be good until September. maybe not though. I would just *hate* to have to order more ;)

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Wow, that's a pretty darn good estimation on my part then :) My goal is to try a bunch of stuff right now. Every pay check I'm buying 10 - 20 tins to send home and store. My goal is to never have to buy more tobacco after September :)

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Nice score ! And good luck stocking up, I'm sure I'll never reach the point where I don't have to buy more ;-)

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks. I'm sure I'll never stop buying new blends. But if I can get about 10 tins each of my favorites then I think I'll be good :D Started off with the hard to find stuff like SG and Penzance but I think I'm good on those (didn't get 10 tins of anything but got 4 or 5 of several SG and 2 8 oz packets of the penzance). My order this week was 5 Dunhill Flake, 5 965s, 10 Orliks (so good and so cheap), and 3 Xmas cheer '11. I think I'm off to a pretty good start. I should say this too: I'm only ordering stuff that will benefit from aging. I'll keep buying aros and english blends as I want them. Come to think of it, I really didn't get much in the way of aros for my current smoking...may just have to do that :D

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
@Cyndi

Believe me, it makes me happy too :) About 3 of those I've smoked before, Black House being one of them. (Escudo and Jackknife being the others).

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Good haul! On the matter of the cob stems, I've heard of 'forever stems'(vulcanite and lucite stems) you can buy for your cob but I haven't personally used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.