PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Surprisingly to me I have seen no mention of Boswell pipe in here besides myself. Am I just missing it or are there no boswell fans here? Their pipes are the majority of my rotation.

B

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
#1 Fan right here! I have 5 Boswell pipes and love everyone of them. I just bought another freehand from him last week and I have a pretty good assortment of there tobacco as well

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I smoke my Boswell Churchwarden every evening when I want my Latakia fix, love that pipe!
8403099616_dfd3342586_b.jpg

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Man awesome CW Fishn! Boswell had a very nice one for sale last week. I it wanted so bad but self control got the better of me.

Churchwarden5_006.JPG

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Fishn that is one sweet churchwarden, i love mine. Pics of all my boswells are in my profile.
Juptiers, now i know who got to that one first... Lol. I've been looking for the right one to add next in my collection.

B

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
The Boswell's are great folks. Bought a few of their pipes for myself and a friend. Great blenders. I gotta visit them one day!

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
I have three and love them all, as many of J.M.'s customers do. I like him and I like his pipes.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
I'm a big fan of Boswell. I've been to his store many times, I own three of his pipes (so far) and his tobacco is in my regular rotation. There are many of his fans on the forum. Good people.

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
I've just returned from Boswell's. I bought my second Boswell pipe and way more tobacco than I planned on buying.

I consider all the above to be a Father's Day gift to myself!

It was a beautiful day, just perfect for taking the roadster out for a drive on the back roads from State College to Chambersburg.

Had a nice chat with some other pipe smokers in the upstairs lounge.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
I want to go to boswells so bad. I can't wait for the day i get to go. Just such a haul from texas.

B

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Just checked out your Boswell collection Pipebow and I must say very nice my man. I love the Warden and shot shell here's mine.

image.jpg

image1.jpg

They take a little longer to break in but once they are...man oh man!!!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We usually try to do a Boswells forum "meet & greet" but haven't pulled one together yet this year. I'm 25 minutes away, so give me a shout if you plan to visit the shop.

1fatbbqr

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
Huge Boswell fan here. I have 7 Boswells now. I've posted the last 3 I have picked up. I try to get up there once a month or so.

Jul 12, 2011
Have five of them myself, love them all!

1-Spiral , 2-Rusticated Shot Shells, 1-OP Rusticated, 1-Bent Volcano/Rusticated

Jul 12, 2011
Have five of them myself, love them all!

1-Spiral , 2-Rusticated Shot Shells, 1-OP Rusticated, 1-Bent Volcano/Rusticated

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Dochudson very nice, especially that shotshell
Juptiers another nice shotshell as well. I really have a weakness for shotshells. Just finished my churchwarden with some boswells dans blend. They do take longer to break in, but you're right. Once you get them broken in they're something else.

B

carbz13

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2013
Got one freehand on the rack right now. Going to head out there in another month or so and get a few more as birthday presents for myself. The wife loved the store so much the first time we went, she can't wait to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.