PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Well today I logged on and my name is now purple and I am a preferred member which means I've been here over a year now. I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and insights into this wonderful hobby. And to end on a fun note; to paraphrase my grandfather, "I'm not sure I'd like to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Happy smoking! :puffy:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats Devil Dog. I also just went purple recently. I am awaiting my purple smoking beanie with propeller.

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Silly me, I thought the orinai post had something to do with cleaning a meerschaum with alcohol. :lol:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Kevin gave me his phone # a few years ago when we tried to get together at the Chicago Pipe Show. I still have it, but haven't had any reason to call.
Winton

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
We purples are entitled to be insufferable. Being purple gives one gravitas. No matter how wrong your opinion may be, it will be given weight it does not deserve simply because you have hung around long enough to become purple. (As you can you see, a purple is also allowed to post a clumsy sentence.)
If you wake up in the morning with the taste of dirt in your mouth, you may rest comfortably, knowing that you died as a "Purple."

Status
Not open for further replies.