PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
St. Bruno, all five STC blends, SPC blends, the newer GLPs; basically, everything post 2007 that MAY go extinct.

May 4, 2015
Actually, no it doesn't. I'm sure I'll figure out how to pay it back.
One each of every single blend available for purchase at SmokingPipes/4noggins/Pipesandcigars/GQ. The largest tin/box available if applicable and 4oz of each available bulk. Seriously.
My biggest fear (in life generally) is missing out. I think there is a medical name for this disorder - not sure. It's a serious problem. If I could get at least one of everything available, that anxiety would be handled.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I've only been smoking for a bit more than a year so cellar is only at 11 pounds so first:
SToP's Smyrna, War Horse, Bengal Slices

GLP Quiet Nights, Jack Knife Plug, Westminster

Dunhill MM965
3 Oaks Syrian and HH Vintage Syrian
2016 Christmas Cheer
Then deepen and widen my cellar; also can one ever have too much Black Frigate?

May 4, 2015
Fear of missing out or FoMO is "a pervasive apprehension that others might be having rewarding experiences from which one is absent".[2] This social angst[3] is characterized by "a desire to stay continually connected with what others are doing".[2] FoMO is also defined as a fear of regret,[4] which may lead to a compulsive concern that one might miss an opportunity for social interaction, a novel experience, profitable investment or other satisfying events.[5] In other words, FoMO perpetuates the fear of having made the wrong decision on how to spend time, as "you can imagine how things could be different".[4]
^ This is what I have.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
War Horse, Dunhill MM965, BB1938, EMP, Wessex Classic Virginia, all the Frog Morton's and of course Captain Black and Carter Hall

codecreatively

Can't Leave
Sep 17, 2014
I kind of just did this ... haha ;)
HU OWB Director's Cut

HU FBM Makhuwa

HU UP Old Fredder's

HU UP Flanagan

Germain's Brown Flake

Germain's Rich Dark Flake

GQ Askwith Kake

Esoterica Dunbar

Esoterica Tilbury

Esoterica Dorchester

Dunhill Flake

Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture

McCranies Red Flake

MB Navy Flake

Reiner Golden Label
TAD satisfied.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd try to get a firm handle on the blends that won't be available, and buy up those. Although, I guess if the line of credit is unlimited, and someone else is picking up the tab, there's no end to what I'd order. Home and Hearth, Cornell & Diehl, Mac Barens, McClelland, Dunhill, Seattle Pipe Club, Tabac-Manil Semois, and GL Pease would be first in line, with many others on the list after those.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I would have to go with the 4x 2oz tin plan. One for now, one for a year from now, one for 5 years from now and one for later.
So I'll take 4 of everything.
Given my non limited budget I have actually been trying to get a multi year supply of the blends that may disappear that I have already tried and liked while doing my best to not want everything that will go away. My focus has been on GL Pease and SPC while at the same time rounding out my cellar with some VA to start aging them and getting a greater selection to try for the first time. Most of these are ones that will not dissapear. Oh I did go deep on MacBaren HH Latakia Flake as well.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Bengal Slices, Smyrna, Warhorse Plug: Std. of PA

Quiet Nights, Gaslight and many others: GL Pease

Penzance, Margate: Esoterica

All Seattle Pipe Club

A ton of VaPers but haven't settled on which ones.
Thanks, Jesse. Is the check in the mail??

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
I'd stock up on the same blends I smoke now: Dunhill DNR, Nightcap,MM965, Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 1931 Flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.