PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
So I just got my SP.com order and don't know which tobacco to try. I recieved davidoffs flake medallion (which I'm not sure how to smoke in the first place) or frog Morton (my first English blend). I also have C&D chestnuts roasting which I have yet to try. Any recommendations?

rotschefeller

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2012
Köln, Germany
I'd go for the frog morton. I may be a bit biased because I live in Europe and we don't have it here but I have heard nothing but great things about it and would give my left foot to try a bowl.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
Well... Last night I was a bit drunk and tired when I posted this and never did smoke... So now that I'm less (not) drunk I decided to smoke the frog. Do not like the tin note at all smells like someone went crazy with liquid smoke. But I packed my mini briar up anyway. However once lit I greatly enjoy the taste. Kind of spicy but mellow and actually makes me feel like I'm smoking.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Prep note on Davidoff Flake Medallions. I have not smoked this blend, but if the cut is like the "roll cake" used by MacBaren,you can just do a fold and stuff. That's what I do with the blends they cut that way, and I find it most satisfactory.

Status
Not open for further replies.