What, nobody visited SmokingPipes website recently?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
PS bulk is 20% off!!! And they ship to Canada!!!!! And great, and I mean GREAT customer service!!!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ordered 20 tins of Auenland from Germany, so sadly, SPC will have to wait 'til next payday. :(

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I managed to grab a lb of bullseye and navy. Hope I like them.
You got there quick. The Bullseye Flake was sold out quickly. Like, almost immediately.
If by some bizarre godforsaken reason you don't like them, you'll have ample trade opportunities.
Put at least half that Navy Flake down in jars to age. Forget about it for a few years. Then come back to tobacco nirvana.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I have visited recently, hoping they had more of those Bruyere St. Claudes in stock. So far, no luck. I'm just glad I got the one I did.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Luxury Bullseye Flake at SmokingPipes? I think its in stock, I just ordered 2 Ibs.
Weird. I tried yesterday when I ordered my 2 lbs of Navy and they were out. I guess they found an alternate source or just didn't communicate the backorder up front.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Put at least half that Navy Flake down in jars to age. Forget about it for a few years. Then come back to tobacco nirvana.
Yeah, it's amazing what that blend becomes after a couple of years in the jar. :puffy:

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
I fully realized the extent of the value of PS' tobaccos earlier tonight. It was kind of overwhelming.

coraxsnag

Lurker
Feb 13, 2015
Aldecaker: P&C still has some St. Claude pipes. Of the ones left, the 111 is on the small side, but the 103 and 321 appear to be closer to regular pipe dimensions. Not huge, mind, but larger.
(I have the 111 and the 301 - I liked the idea of having smaller, lighter pipes for when I don't have time for a larger, or I'm taking a drive that's not quite long enough for a properly sized bowl. Also, easier to clench.)

May 4, 2015
I got all my PS at 1.75/oz when P&C did their sale last month. I saw they ran out of LBF before the sale ended as well. Glad I got mine early.

Aug 14, 2012
Nice guys, but they are always out of the tobacco I want. Their policy is or was to give a discount for 25 cans, but they never have 25 cans of most items.

Status
Not open for further replies.