What Is The Best Place You Have Ever Smoked "Royal Yacht"?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
For me, it was out on the bay. A friend got a loan of a boat and so of course we loaded it with beer and headed out to the open water. The Coast Guard has us on speed dial.
But looking out over that vast ocean, feeling insignificant, as a cool breeze played over my skin and the delicious plum-fruity deep Virginia flavor of Royal Yacht -- one of the best tobacco blends known to humankind -- on my tongue, I realized that life was in that moment pretty good.
Where is the most epic place you have smoked Royal Yacht?
P.S. -- if you hate Royal Yacht, I'll trade something tasty for your remaining supply. Yes, even you, Duane.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Beware of Five Brothers, as it is a potent tobacco! A little known fact is that there were originally eight brothers (see image below), but three succumbed to its overwhelming strength.
th

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I have no Royal Yacht to trade. Because the best place I have seen it smoked was in some one else's pipe.

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Right here and now. Very satisfying. Cool early evening, babes in bed... quiet time with just the airplanes overhead and occasional car shuffling home. Found a jar I forgot I had... will send you the remainder! Might have to have another first though. Good stuff.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Never been on a royal yacht, though a number of sizable sailboats that could be called yachts. Smoking that cruft? Way better choices, made right here in the US.

bcharles123

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
As we speak in my den. Helped my kid finish his physics homework, now reading this forum. In a giant Werner Mummert pipe. The cat is looking at me.

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
In the driver's seat of my truck, because that's the last place I smoked Royal Yacht. Every time I smoke it is the best time.
I would smoke it on a boat

I would smoke it with a goat

I would smoke it in the rain

I would smoke it on a train

In the dark! In a tree!

In a car! You let me be!

I would smoke it in a box

I would smoke it with a fox

I would smoke it in a house

I would smoke it with a mouse

I would smoke it here or there

I would smoke it ANYWHERE!

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Best place I've Smoked Royal Yacht, is when Deathmetal went on that boating trip. I snuck into his house and grabbed a tin of the Yacht and smoked it on his front Porch, lacing it with Rumper. Laughing my ass off, Wondering if he would miss that wonderful tin of the Yacht. Guess he didn't, seeing as how he hasn't opened a thread about the:
Mystery of the Missing Glorious Tin of Royal Yacht, Which By the Way Was My Last Frickin Tin Till Payday, Perdurabo I'm Going To Kick Your Lazy Mooching Ass, Because A Rumper Trail Was Found On The Porch Leading Towards The East, You Sack Of Shit.

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
I'm gonna have to find a sample of this tobacco, it seems to divide opinion more than any other right now!

RY meets wife approval status for cozying up on the couch with me, so it gets smoked while watching movies just before bed. However, I really like it on cool stormy nights with the windows open and the sound of rain drumming on the tin roof and the occasional thunder accenting the rush of nicotine into the blood and my hearts slows down for bed.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
We should start 8 more threads about RY just so we can tell everyone how much we like it 8 different ways. :laughat:

Status
Not open for further replies.