PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
In another thread, folks were talking about purchasing pipe racks from ETSY. I am assuming this is a web site. Can ya’ll, give me the 411 on this to include a web site if applicable. Thank you.

Aug 1, 2012
It takes some time and a little creative searching but you can find some amazing deals and great products on Etsy.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I think all/most of the goods on etsy are buy it now, fixed price, not auctions. Everything issupposed to be handmade or vintage, too.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
My wife has a shop there called the Avid Writer. She makes Feather Quills for writing and drawing they are pretty awesome. Definitely some good deals to be had there and some very unique items to be found.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Yes, just to clarify, Etsy is not an auction site; it's an online community for artists and artisans who want to market their original work.
But, Shawn, you couldn't Google "Etsy"? ;) It's one of the most popular sites on the Web.
Bob

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Thanks man! She does a really good job on them. The shop started with handmade bookmarks and then she posted a few quills and they sell very well. I really like the pheasant quills she makes and the macaw parrot ones are amazing. She has sold to people all over the world including Canada, Australia, Aruba, Belgium, and the UK. One of the customers from Belgium is an artist and he posted up a video review on YouTube using a pheasant quill to ink a drawing, it was pretty awesome. My wife will also make custom orders for quills using any kind of feather, stones, and color scheme you want. She uses vintage steel pen nibs and sells good quality ink in hand decorated wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.