PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
I like rubbernecking as much as the next guy, but you saw what happened with that other thread, right?

Mar 30, 2014
wv
vffEX6Fm.jpg

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Ok...well I reread the thread and guess he was banned? I tried to find the thread Hunter referenced but could not find.

elbert

Mar 10, 2015
"Publicly discussing Moderation decisions is not appropriate because there are almost invariably issues of confidentiality and privileged information which make such discussions impractical. Moderators are almost always in possession of information about Moderation matters, including private Conversations with the members concerned, which they cannot discuss publicly with members. Public disputes regarding Moderation decisions can achieve little more than disharmony, distress to other members, and damage to the image and reputation of the forums."
From the forum rules. ^

elbert

Mar 10, 2015
Haha, yeah...I guess I'm just here for the show. As for February, who the hell knows. I joined in March, this shouldn't even affect me....

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
I'm really just curious about what he displayed in the forums....not interested in private conversations, just what was presented that most people here know of. But if not...I heard that the tobacco cookies and cream making thread is fascinating! :)

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Al, Thanks for the information, brother.
LOL...thanks Condor! I better get my rubber booties on...and rubber gloves as well...don't want to get zapped through my keyboard. :)
Booker,

Though this is written communication and tonality and body language while conversing in person is absent, I feel you are being rude and there is no need for such an approach. I think as a contributing member of over 400 messages, reviews, information on where to obtain hard to find tobaccos and so on...that my asking a few questions is not out of line. I now understand this is a topic of non-discussion and I respect that. I will not speak of this again. I don't believe I have ever disrespected you and I kindly ask the same of you.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Sounds like the Mods take on a totalitarian decider persona...How can I join this secret cabal? Secret brands, secret codes, and power banning. Wow! Mesmerizing! 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.