What Does Everyone Like to do While Smoking?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkrockarmy

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2013
I personally like to sit on the porch with a good book and a blanket (depending on how chilly it is) when I smoke outside which is most often than not. When I am inside, I like to watch some television or maybe play a video game. What about you guys and gals? :)

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Best time ever is at the end of a day fishing, just sitting there relaxing.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Whatever I can get away with...
Typically, I read, listen to music, or websurf on the ol iPad.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/the-ohin3-art-show-this-is-what-i-do-most-while-smoking#post-18186

piperl12

Apr 7, 2012
Listening to the radio show drinking Irish Whiskey with my Lab at my feet by the woodstove.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
20130222_191337_zpsb73c51f1.jpg

When I smoke inside I like to sit on the couch and enjoy Seinfeld.

cedeks

Might Stick Around
Nov 16, 2012
Reading a book or a website on my tab, or just listening to music. Depends really on the mood and the place, so reading would occur more if i am smoking outdoor and listening to music or even watching TV would be in case if I smoked indoor.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Fondle myself while rolling around my bed naked in 20 pounds of Stonehaven.
But seriously folks.... my favorite activity is hanging out here or reading a good book on my front porch while the warm tropical breezes sweep over me.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWhale13

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Harris that was just plain mean, taunting all of us northerners with your tropical breezes as more snow falls outside my windows!

erichbaumer

Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
I'm on a college campus with ALOT of fellow pipe/cigar smokers (six who I smoke with on a regular basis) so I almost always smoke "socially." I actually can't remember the last time I lit up by myself. So I guess my favorite during smoking activity is conversation. I absolutely love the way smoke contributes to laid back, intelligent/humorous and enjoyable interaction with others. That said, when I'm back home in summer, having a couple bowls or a cigar on the open front porch with a book and/or a drink for quiet solitary relaxation is absolutely wonderful. Next season, I'm going to see how hunting and smoking at the same time works.

yadan

Can't Leave
Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
While I'm puffing, I like to read the paper or a good book, play online chess (helps me relax and think before I make my next stupid move) and read some of the ingenius posts on this forum. :D

oldredbeard

Jul 20, 2012
I also enjoy reading this forum, and an occasional game while I'm smoking a pipe. But I guess what I really enjoy the most, is to just sit back, think about the smoking pleasure, what went on that day, or what needs to happen the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.