What Did You Get Your Wife/Spouse For Christmas?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I'll start off:
Bathrobe

Flannel PJ's

One Serving personel Blender

Hair Dryer

Ear Rings

Digital Picture Frame

Nightie (silky)

Change Purse/wallet

Assortment of Bubble Baths, Shampoo's etc.

6 Speed Mixer (she has been howling about for 6 months)she wants it for work as she is a Cook at a Nursing Home

Flat Iron for Hair

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
3d tv....

perfume

purse

jewelry

chocolate

wine

puzzles

dinner/night out in phili

a bunch of cool little things...

...and... a bit unorthodox... but lessons to fire the handgun she got last year for xmas
now, I'm broke ;-)

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
my wife and I also stopped exchanging gifts years ago. We do however still pick up "stocking stuffers" for each other. She gets a "Snuggie" snuggle blanket, some chocolate coffee K-Cups and other small items :roll:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I can't remember everything, but she wanted another season of the Dukes of Hazzard County on DVD.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
We don't buy presents for each other at Christmas. We'll sneak off for a nice dinner sometime in January instead.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Well our traditional Christmas and b-day presents to each other is a round of golf at a nice course, this year it'll be the tour 18 in Dallas..

Also perfume, a bottle of wine,and earrings

nobail

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2011
Oregon
My wife makes boro (hard glass) beads and sterling jewelry so she asked Santa for tools for her workshop. She is getting a nice flex shaft drill system that hangs from the ceiling, a bench drill press with diamond bits and a good bench vise for small objects and last but very heavy to wrap is a bench plate shear metal cutter for her work on jewelry.
Not that it matters in the least but some of that may be applicable to making a pipe. I keep hinting that her silver work could flow into bands and the like, but so far she has resisted that idea. :)

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
I bought my wife a new couch this year. It's what she wanted. I don't even sit on it for fear of spilling a coffee or some other disaster.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I got Mrs Sothron her first Western saddle (she has heretofore rode exclusively English) and the associated tack.
A pink Carhardt jacket, PJs, some picture frames with our various pictures from the past year, and some misc stocking stutters.
I'm hoping for a pipe and tobacco from my on-line wish list.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Just remember that if it has a cord on it some girls say it's not a gift. :rofl:

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Not a thing (insert evil laugh). We quit getting stuff for each other many years ago. We typically will get us a gift together, usually when the tax return gets here. I think this year we may break down and get a flat screen tv.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
We usually put an under $50 limit on what we spend on each other, so I got her a new popcorn popper. Success!
We each spend our own money as we see fit, so we may get things for each other at random throughout the year.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Her big gift is a nice necklace from Henri Bendel. I bought a necklace stand to put it on and packed it in a box with paper to position it. Then I got her a cute piggie keychain from Henri Bendel as well and some flying pig salt and pepper shakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.