What are you watching right now? (TV/Movies post)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincityjeff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2011
I searched for a topic like this and came up with nothing. Please delete if one is hiding somewhere.
I have Cujo going on AMC and then they are playing the Shining.
Tomorrow will be the Walking dead all day long as i just bought the first season and can't wait for season 2 tomorrow night.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
FOOTBALL!
We go, We go, War Damn Eagle!
We won ugly over the Florida Gators... But, a win's a win.
I suppose we'll get stomped by UA and LSU, but...
WAR EAGLE! anyway. :clap:

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I watched "Spartan" for the umpteenth time tonight.
"In the city, always a reflection. In the woods, always a sound."
"What about in the desert."
"You don't want to go in the desert."

harrier52

Can't Leave
Aug 7, 2011
Agreed Paul 3rd one kinda sucked and the remakes i didnt care for. Plan on watching The Fog next, im on a bit of a John Carpenter kick.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Gearing up to watch new zealand play australia in world cup semi finals, nervy stuff. the mental health of our nation rest on winning this game

Jul 15, 2011
History Channel had a run of Pawn Stars going on. Love that show. I think its great to see all the cool, old shit that Rick gets in his shop. I wonder if he has ever had any vintage Dunhill or Peterson pipes that made its way into his shop? :D :puffy:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Not sure why Zombie's version of Halloween always gets a thumbs down. I liked it actually. I thought it was a good telling of how Michael Meyers got to be the way he is, which was never really explained in the originals.
Well right this moment I'm not watching anything. This time of year though on T.V. I'm usually watching Psych, The Mentalist, Boardwalk Empire, or hockey lots of hockey. Movie wise I usually just throw on Netflix instant watch and search around.

logandow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2011
Oregon
the 82 version of the thing is one of my favorite movies of all time. let me know how the sequel is bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.