PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Perhaps maybe this thread may become a trend like the "what are you smoking" thread. Basically if you make a purchase aimed for the cellar please list it. I think it would be interesting to view which blends are being cellared throughout the months. Cheers
2 tins of Samuel Gawith Bothy flake.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I'm unfortunately finished buying for my cellar. I just buy to smoke now. However, the blends with most representation in my cellar are:
Dunhill Flake

SG Full Virginia Flake

MacBaren HH Acadian Perique

McClelland Christmas Cheer (varying vintagages)

McClelland's Grand Oriental Line

Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 1855

Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug

GL Pease Union Square

GL Pease Cumberland
I have many other blends, they are just not represented in larger quantities. If you are really curious about other people's tobacco collections, check out tobaccocellar.com . They have a great, public list of what is being cellared, and by who. Can be quite entertaining.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I have enough tobacco in the cellar to last me a life time. Ill be working on smoking all of it and then maybe ill spend money on unique tins 4 times a year. So I'm not really sure I'm actually cellaring.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
The only stuff I cellar, is the stuff I don't like. Hopefully I'll stop buying random blends soon, and build up the tobacco that I like.

stickframer

Apr 11, 2015
The only stuff I cellar, is the stuff I don't like. Hopefully I'll stop buying random blends soon, and build up the tobacco that I like.
Lol. I hear that.
I'm not cellaring anything right now because money has been flying out the window like a winged demon lately.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
The only stuff I cellar, is the stuff I don't like
:mrgreen:
caution-600x417.jpg

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Only five:

Gawith FVF

Rattray Red Rapparee

McConnell Oriental

Presbyterian

Gawith St. James
The rest of my army of tins, are not being cellared, they are just on a very slow moving to try list.....very slow.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Historically -(naming ones north of 5 pounds)
Tudor Castle

Cooper

Old Gowrie

Anniversary Kake

Gaslight

Quiet Nights

Marble Kake

A few more in lesser quantity
Recently
Penzance

Matured Virginias #24

Match Balkan Sobraine (B.S.O.S.M.)
Soon Adding
Strang (thank you Nate)

P&W #10

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
My latest purchases for the cellar include:
10x tins of John Aylesbury: Sir John's Flake Virginia 50g (cellar now complete)

20x tins of John Aylesbury: Luxury Flake 50g (cellar now complete)
My cellar is nearly complete with over 100 lbs of various blends in total. My plan now is to only purchase the elusive stuff that I'm always historically low on or blends that I believe are at risk of being discontinued.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Westminster half pound.

Chelsea Morning, " "

Margate, " "

Cask #1 " "

Owl's Head " "

Smyrna, 10 tins (on order)

Penzance, pound, old, but smoking currently

Assortment of 50 G tins, some Dunhill, Pease (2 oz.)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
A variety of stuff in no particular order:
FVF, St James Flake, Marlin Flake, HOTW, Haddo's Delight, ODF, Cut Virginia Plug, St Bruno, Margate, Stonehaven, Penzance, Peacehaven, Pembroke, Sir John and John Aylesbury Luxury Flake, Squadron Leader, Easy Chair, Bald Headed Teacher, Anniversary Cake, Union Square, Bohemian Scandal, Renaissance, Raven's Wing, Stonehenge Flake, Gaslight, Key Largo, Six Pence, Robusto, Edward G Robinson Blend, Motzek Strang, Black Mambo, Capstan Blue, WhiteKnight, Balkan Sobranie, Peretti Royal Blend, Red Ribbon, Red Flake, Various McClelland Virginias, Beacon Street, various Christmas Cheers, Yenidje Supreme and Yenidje Highlander, Wessex Campaign, Balkan Sasieni, pure blending Perique from Mark Ryan, pure blending Syrian Latakia, Red Rapparee, Accountants Mixture, Larry's Blend, various Frogs, and a bunch of other stuff.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
My cellar is wide and slowly getting deeper. Some of the blends I'm stowing away are.
Brigham Klondike Gold

Orlik Golden Sliced

PS Luxury Twist Flake

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake

Escudo

SG Best Brown Flake

SG Bothy Flake

SG St James Flake
There's a bunch of others in there too but these I'm really focusing on. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.