PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2014
Hey Guys, This is my first post here. I am really wanting to find a pipe club in my area or close to it. I live in madisonville Ky and I have seen a few pipe smokers around here but I don't know of any clubs. Do you all know of any?

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
Hey man, I used to live in Owensboro. To my knowledge, there is not one, but one may have formed since I left. I would offer to meet up with you, but I live in the Chicago area now.
There was some interest a couple years ago in trying to revive the Kentuckiana Pipe Club, but I don't know if that got off the ground. Check out this thread (keep in mind it's two years old): http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/kentuckiana-pipe-smokers-club Also, they met/would have met in Louisville which is probably too much of a drive for you.

May 26, 2014
Yeah, I follow one of Kentuckiana Guys on instagram and the shop they meet at recently moved so I don't think they meet anymore. For madisonville there isn't much of a "pipe shop" so a club may be a tricky sell

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
Welcome thompson0keith, my name is Mike Lyvers... we do have a pipe club, which TAB mentioned. We are in a transition. Kremers Smoke Shop is where we meet with no formal dates currently. We also have a FB Page with the same name, Kentuckiana Pipe Smokers Club. Please go to our fb page and join our club. Me and a couple of our club members are going to Schawbs Smoke Shop this Saturday 5/31 in Lexington Ky... Kremers did move and they are moving one more time to their final location. Please keep in touch.
Take Care.

Mike.

tedrow42

Lurker
Dec 5, 2014
Im not sure how to senp a pm but i spend some time in paducah when in tot on the boat. Did you ever have any luck finding a club?

Status
Not open for further replies.