PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
Spawned from another thread...
I thought I'd start this one and whoever wishes to could join in here and discuss your plans for the show this year. I'll be there - just working out logistics!
Who else plans on going? Should we organize a formal/informal meet-up of any members here that would like to get together in person?
I've never been to a pipe show before, and frankly didn't even know this one existed. Now that I do, I am very excited.

May 4, 2015
Has anyone had any luck booking a room for this thing at the Palace Station? Their website seems to be giving an HTTP 500 Error every time I try to access it, and I've tried to call twice and have sat on hold for a half hour each time with no one ever picking up.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I don't know if any of the discounted rooms are still available, but to reserve a room go here:
https://palacestation.sclv.com/Hotel
The page for the 2016 show is here:
http://www.westcoastpipeshow.com/
For general information including booking a room and discount code go here:
http://www.westcoastpipeshow.com/show-info/
The cut off date for booking a room with the special block rate is October 9th.
Hope that this helps

May 4, 2015
Alright! It's working!
Very much looking forward to this. Should be able to take a sizeable budget down for some goodies.

May 4, 2015
Going to bring this back to the top from 2 months ago because it's getting close!
Who all is planning to be there?!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I am looking forward to attending. Went last year- that was my first.
A meetup table in the smoking tent would seem to be a good idea. All it needs is a sign, and folks could drop in and out at will- as they do anyway!

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
I'll be there!
My first time in Vegas and looking forward to it.
I'll be at the Briarlab table during the show.

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
I will be there with some free pipe cleaners and deals on Mac Baren and Sutliff Tobaccos!

May 4, 2015
Brian, that pleases me greatly! I wasn't sure if we'd see you there this year.
Any chance your collection is coming with you?! That would be worth the price of admission to me and then some.

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
Tom, That would be fun but, it takes two large boxes to ship and a couple tables to display. Just too much to do along with the real job.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I'll be there again this year. I had a great time last year - never left the confines of the hotel until it was time to go home. Very different from the Chicago show in terms of scope but no less enjoyable.

May 4, 2015
Plane tickets acquired. I'll be arriving Friday afternoon around 530, so if anyone wants to meet up for some pre-show debauchery, feel free to PM me.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
I'll be getting there sometime in the afternoon. Will be ready for a nap it is about 6 hour drive from Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.