Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Please give a warm welcome to Milan Tobacconists as our latest sponsor.
There's a reason they've been in business for 100-years. They really know their stuff when it comes to offering great service and a great selection of pipes, tobaccos and accessories.
Please keep them in mind for your next pipe or tobacco purchase.
http://milantobacco.com/

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Welcome aboard and thank you! Wow free shipping for order over $75. I love the Nolan Wiley Pipe No. 517 - 55 (Sitter). Somebody is a happy piper. I'd love to see another one similar to that! I was ready to pull the trigger then saw that it was sold. :cry:
NolanWileyPipeNoNW517_1.jpg

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I have ordered a La Rocca pipe from them months back. Nice service, prompt delivery, great pipe. Still smoke it weekly. Glad to see them as a sponsor.

Nov 7, 2012
Roanoke, VA
Good afternoon all! My name is Kelly, and I’m Milan Tobacconists’ digital media manager. On behalf of Milan owners David and Renee Meyer and the entire staff, thank you for the hearty welcome and kind words. Milan Tobacconists is very pleased to be a sponsor of Pipes Magazine, and we look forward to interacting with its forum members.
To celebrate our sponsorship and take the edge off your PAD/TAD woes, we’re offering members a 10% off coupon code now through November 15, 2012. Just choose from any of our online products at www.milantobacco.com and enter the discount code PMWELCOME on the checkout page when you are ready to complete your order (limit one per customer). We look forward to serving you!

pipeshark

Might Stick Around
Oct 7, 2012
Az
That is both amusing and ironic. As I saw the title and was transferring to the page I thought.. "Gee... Wouldn't it be nice if they were offering a discount". Then BAM,, enter Kelly for the win. On my way to the site. Welcome and Thank You!

tpicking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Good - I like these guys. In fact, I just placed an order with them over the weekend.

Nov 7, 2012
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone and thank you for the additional welcomes and positive comments since my last post!
This post is in response to rcstan's. Many of our product offerings do not fit in USPS flat rate boxes and, as you may know, the cost of shipping to destinations outside the Continental US becomes prohibitively expensive when other packaging is used. Milan Tobacconists is a small family business that doesn’t have the wiggle room of the “big boys,” but we do offer personalized service and competitive pricing on all of our products. I’m very sorry we’re not able to provide free shipping to beautiful Anchorage. As with most companies who offer this benefit, we have to limit it to within the Continental US. I hope you understand!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Maybe you could consider raising the threshold on orders to Alaska, like orders over $100.

I dunno -- just a suggestion. You'd have to work out the actual math.

Status
Not open for further replies.