PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
After my weekly 3 hour commute I came home to this
I wonder if I went overboard... but the wife didn't complain. On the other hand, the July PAD/TAD budget is now fully exhausted
25 tins and a baggie of Kendal's Kentucky this month. Most of this if for keeps in the cellar, which has now surpassed 7 Lbs. You guys are enablers, but I'm a happy camper :nana:
JulyPAD.jpg

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
This place really is something for getting that TAD sickness going.
I just added my latest purchases to my cellar spreadsheet and my total is just shy of 14 lbs... yet here I am browsing P&C looking for what to buy next :roll:

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Great haul you got there, Mick! I know what you mean about us all enabling each other, it truly is a sickness! It certainly doesn't help when some of the big baccy houses get some of the hard too find stuff in stock at the same time and the feeding frenzy ensues. Then on top of that we're offered $1 shipping, come on!!! How can one resist such temptation? I too fell victim having placed four separate TAD orders in this past week alone. Cursed TAD! :twisted:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
@MrEnglish: I'll let you know, haven't popped the tin yet. Probably next weekend. Been savoring the SG stuff I got in. Like the FVF still better than BBF, which seems to be milder. Less vitamin N and a little less sweet. same creamy voluminous smoke though. St James was nice...Definitely up there with Escudo. Need to compare and contrast the two. That's the plan for tomorrow afternoon. ;-)
Besides I've been playing with stuff and fold all day today....which makes its bit harder to compare when I'm messing trying to keep it lit :mrgreen:
Solani's and the C&D burley flake will probably have to wait till next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.