PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Some of you know I travel a lot... I just got home from a rough week to... this.. Yeah me.
And it may explain why I'm on a bit of a "slow down honey" regimen right now ;-)
The whole stash

FE3F432E.jpg

Tobacco.. some GL Pease, C&D and H&H

375DBD68.jpg

Two Belgian estate pipes (one Hilson bottom, one Albertson top) from a guy I got to know in Belgium

BBF6588D.jpg

A pack of estate I got on eBay, nicely wrapped

F547A1EA.jpg

Looks like this unwrapped (Hilson, Weber, Ehrlich, MacDuff, ...)

E7388906.jpg

A finally.. one new Pete, Kapet in a 408 shape.

CE1FD248.jpg

Before and after pictures on the estates will follow later.. but I'm out to go have a big glass of scotch and some Haddo's in my new Pete... :puffpipe:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Crud.. I though I had resized the pictures before posting.. sorry guys... :-( That's what happens when you're tired I guess.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
It's the perfect welcome home present!
Have an extra glass of scotch... it's the weekend. :D

gripsie

Might Stick Around
Dec 10, 2010
Hamburg, Germany
Wonderful stuff you got there Mick. Lots of fun with it! I'm pretty drunk here in Germany and have to get up in four hours to play a soccer tournament.. Brrrrrrr... :?

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That's awesome Mickster. BTW, the Prince of Wales likes The Famous Grouse. It's a blend, and a screw top!! But it's a good scotch. My favorite is the Dalmore. Not the cigar blend, the regular one. It's a single malt.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Thanks guys. Weekend just got way from me, didn't get to start on the pipes yet. This week promises to be not much better than the previous. But I'm not complaining at all. I got a job, which is more than what some of you can say these days. It'll be weekend before I can start on these, and I have an inkling it's actually going to be several weeks for things to quiet down a bit. So in the mean time, I just load up a bowl of what's in the jars and enjoy my other pipes. These'll be there waiting for me when I can get to them ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.