PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
I figured I would welcome him/bearing gifts...figured since I brought him into the brotherhood, I would start him off right...please give him a warm welcome by smoke'in a bowl :puffy:
Welcome to the brotherhood brother

pete002-029-12275.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
ooooooooooooo Shiny 8O
Welcome welcome. Hey hey hey, smoke tobacco all day.

gripsie

Might Stick Around
Dec 10, 2010
Hamburg, Germany
Wow that's a pretty nice piece of briar! Love the silver spigot. I have a Peterson myself and it smokes great. Which tobacco are you going to sacrifice him?

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks brothers, I have had him under my wing for awhile...he has been smoke'in one of my custom cobs for awhile...set him up with several samples of bacci in the past month...but greats such as; SG-Navy flake, Penzance, MC's Wilderness, Sillem's Black, Lane's -Q, (Peretti Blends: Omega, #333, Royal, London Flake) my 50/50 mixture of top-black-cherry and prem burley, H&H Classic burley kake & Escudo just to name a few of them ;-)
I'm going to be smoke'in some Peterson's Perfect Plug in a clay, which I also included a tin of with his new pipe

Jul 12, 2011
The pictures don't do it justice, really fantastic pipe...I had to get her outta the house and into my brothers hands because my PAD beast was rage'in ;-)

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
SD: I never received my welcome gift when I joined the brotherhood.. I'll PM you my address... thank you in advance for the Ardor you're sending me :rofl:
All kidding aside.. nice Pete and good baccy's.. he's a lucky fellow

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah, now me too...I had my eye on a sandblast model with that orange

lucite stem for awhile at SP, but some lucky piper has it now ;-) wish

pipe and new owner all the best ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.