PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Hi All,
I'd thought I'd share a pic of my weekend travel kit. Some felt, a glue gun and a couple more bowls and I'm set.
20130811_132412-1.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
Very nice :) Looks almost like it was made especially for everything you have in it, the way everything fits so nicely. You need to find something for the two smaller holes though... some backup matches perhaps in case the lighter dies on you, or some flints.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Using a falcon wasa good idea. It saves space since you only need one stem. Maybe get oneof those super tiny mason jars so you could have another blend. Or get some small baggies.

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Thats a great idea leacha, I bought a hard case from my local Harbor Freight store and added two foam boards to add my pipes, tobacco, and accessories for traveling.
http://www.harborfreight.com/11-x-7-x-4-aluminum-case-69316.html

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Nice. I just got back from a 4 day weekend up north for my brother's 50th bday. My "kit" was my pipe, a fresh pouch of condor, pipe tool, and 2 lighters. All in my pocket. Smoked about 40 bowls. Just got home and surprised that 2 pipe cleaners and coming out clean. I will admit, these were the only things I packed myself. My wife packed all my clothes and toiletries.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
I was having trouble finding a pouch that would hold everything I wanted and not cost alot. I was walking by the fishing aisle in WallyWorld and there they were. Small cases through big cases. $4 and some change and I was a happy smoker.
Thank you for all the comments!

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
leacha: Great idea. Reminds me of my old fly-fishing days when I had boxes of flies, hooks and the like. Wonderful way to travel.
@Deleon: You think you could shoot a photo of your set up and post it for us. I like the looks of that, but can't quite picture the foam board arrangement. Thanks.

lordape

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2013
That's a great setup you have there. I'm looking at buying myself a Falcon with a couple of bowls for my birthday at the end of the month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.