PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 8, 2014
I decided to commission 7 Panels from 7 different North American pipe makers. Wayne was one of my first choices since I loved his work when I saw him in Chicago. Also Wayne is a fellow nurse so that helped.
I have had this pipe for 2 weeks now and I have put some Dunhill Flake and some London Flake in it and I am very impressed. Right from the start it is an incredible smoker with a perfect draw. This pipe will be dedicated to Va Flake since it provides a cool smooth smoke.
Wayne was great to deal with and very professional. I do not think I will be buying any more factory pipes when he provides such a great pipe for less money than some of my favorite factory pipes.
I can not wait for the other six commissions to be done so I can order more pipes from Wayne.
Liverpool

Wayne's Photo

May 31, 2012
VeuqLv8tqjQNLyC5fL2WltBlBZNK6Rk5mQHYlq0Raawdl8U6Ban-TnTprqlK8-ttMX5W=w1334-h510

SaE3kppvrac_-4UHdKztPCYww8Dtq4SNhDG4eXvGc7mgEGwSexnDFUrN32M-iYaCpDC8=w1334-h510

Absolutely beautiful!
Right from the start it is an incredible smoker with a perfect draw.
I've had the same experience with a pair of billiards I have from him, both are superb smokers, and his stainwork is just gorgeous with a magic warm glow.
A panel Liverpool is a very interesting unique choice and I think it looks great!
Wayne is one of the best in the business, and I need to get me a few more of his wonderful pipes for sure.
He's a trueblue goodguy, and you're so right about what a great pleasure it is to deal with him!
Congrats and enjoy that sweet Teipen pipe well brother!
:puffy:

http://teipenpipes.com/

:puffy:​

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like long-shank pipes, and I like panels, and I like textured finishes, so this pipe is right up my street.

Looks like a fine big bowl, but not a lot of weight, so good for clenching. Really handsome.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Great looking Panel. It has a very interesting texture to it. Would that be a very light sandblast? Congrats on a great smoker and best of luck with the next six!

Dec 24, 2012
Wayne is a superlative carver.
You are the panel king. I would love to see your collection in one shot, ideally with a panelled library as the back drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.