PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
As an individual who purchased these lovely tins I'll be giving away samples of MY War Horse stocks to anyone who would like to try it. You'll notice there are three tins. Two red and one green. The lighter red tin is the tin that was released just prior to August 8 of this YEAR. My understanding is that there were only a couple of tins released. Thanks to McItinner I have one and now I'm sharing it. Look me up. I'm not too hard too miss. I'm 6'3" and past my racing weight.
btw, I have 5 tins of each of the current release.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Indeed, it does have a substantial nic hit. Go with a small bowl.
I'll be starting with the MM Country Gentleman, myself. :mrgreen:
Very cool, Tim ... wish I was going!

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
War Horse Rides Into The Vegas Pipe Show. Barkeep says "Hey buddy, why the long face?"
Ba Da Dum!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I am enjoying the warhorse very much at the moment. Thanks for SHARING Tim!

May 4, 2015
I wish I had taken a bigger pinch of it to get a better understanding of it. I had a lot of 'irons in the fire' by the time I got to the tin, so to speak.
I still have loaded bowls from the show I haven't been able to get through!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Three thin slices, rubbed out and loaded in a squat bulldog - sinuses cleared!
So tasty...

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Ashdigger, thank you so much for spreading the joy at the West Coast show. I wanted nothing more than to be there, handing out free samples. Alas, our benevolent government doesn't believe that I should be allowed to do that, so they made it illegal. Still not sure whether it would be a felony or misdemeanor, but I had no desire to be an FDA poster boy over the issue, what with having a daughter who still needs dad around to put her through college.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
This is the most enjoyable smoke I have had in a while. Definitely not futzing around - placing an order tomorrow!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Tim-
Thanks for that. Sorry I missed you Friday- understand you were otherwise occupied during the day.... (?)
Best wishes,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.