PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
So I have been tracking my P&C order and its in my city but UPS is sitting on it...I am so eager to get it. I got 1Q, 7 Seas royal, Villager 1880 x2 dinner and midnight, Some best of the Rest, and a new lighter. I have been smoking dottle for 3 days and could really use a bowl of the good stuff. Please UPS turn on the speed.

Jul 15, 2011
Brother do I hear you on this one. I was waiting on pins and needles for an order a couple of months ago that had some MacBaren Roll Cake in it, and when I finally got it I had a huge itch to pop the tin, but I had to exercise some discipline and wait for it to age some more before I popped it. Aging tobaccos is an even bigger pain, but it is so worth it. All things in due time, my good friend. By the way, enjoy that 7 seas when you get it. It is some fantastic stuff to be sure!

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Yeah one of the guys on here sent me samples of the black, royal, gold, and regular, Royal is my favorite. Hey try a pinch of each in a bowl, very interesting and tasty. When my samples got to less than a bowl I mixed them all together, recomended for sure.

Jul 15, 2011
Im almost finished with a tin of the Royal, and I have a tin of the Regular and the Gold sitting in the cellar. Ill be sure to remember to save a little from each tin and give that a whirl when theyre almost empty. Thanks for the heads up.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
It certainly does suck, especially for us Aussies. We can only order 3-4 tins at a time or customs picks it up and charges outrageous duty. I only started pipe smoking a few weeks ago and ordered a corn cob and 2 tins of tobacco at the same time, the pipe arrived a week before the tobacco did - long wait but well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.