PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I opened up a tin of this stuff today and I have to say the tin note is some of the most heavenly breaths mine nostrils have ever had. The smoke itself is very light, and while I have not noted the citrus yet I will continue to search. The tobacco dried very quickly as I left it out for only ten minutes and was ready to go. The char was was lightly flavored and the smoke as a whole continued to be enjoyable. One thing I really enjoyed is that while I normally cannot sense the room note, the plumes of smoke were smellable even as the smoker. I highly recommend this edition. Visually the colors are varied and pleasant to look at as well. I have gone away from aromatics as my every day choice but this blend really hits on some enjoyable spots. The tin itself is very classy leading one to understand just how quality the tobaccos inside truly are.
I know I am supposed to have a few more bowls to write a proper review, but I loved this last smoke so much I had to share with the forums so everyone else can get on board.

inteus

Might Stick Around
Sep 8, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
I must agree with you. I enjoyed this edition very much. I just ordered two more tins to cellar. Smells great, tastes great, and the after taste is great! :D

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I've only smoked a few bowls of this. From the tin note, I get hints of orange and chocolate. I can't get much as far as flavor when I smoke. I've put it away for now and forgotten about it. Mine was pretty dry when I got it.

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I had some non pipe smokers smell the tin yesterday and they all resoundingly said the tin note is the same as a bag of fig newtons!

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
I just got mine a week or two ago and I just keep coming back to it. Some times I just get that cool whiskey flavor and other times the orange rind comes in and somehow compliments the whiskey-ness and others an almost chocolate flavor rises up. Mmmmm. I do love it. I was planning on cellaring some but I dont think it will ever be around long enough to age!

Status
Not open for further replies.