PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Lately I've been finding myself craving that mysterious smokey latakia flavour, but I always seem to find myself looking for a cigarette after the bowl is finished. I know I don't have this problem with all pipe tobacco - certainly not going to light up a smoke to chase down a bowl of IF - so, are there any English or Balkan blends that will provide me with a nicotine fix? They don't need to leave me reeling, but it would be nice if I knew I had just smoked somthing...

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I quit coughin' nails a while back and haven't experienced your issue in a long time.

I'm not sure what to recommend.

I know that G.L. Pease "Haddo's Delight" can give a the "spins", but it's a VaPer.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Head spin? Look no further than Samuel Gawith's 1792. Its a Lakeland blend. No latakia but it is a flake infused with tonquin bean. Its a love it or hate it blend. I happen to love it. Seat belts are advised.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I still get a good "buzz" once in a while from a bowl of MM965. Might have to try some of the 1792 sometime.... when I'm not driving of course.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Rattrays Black Mallory , P.STOKKEBYE PT83 Amsterdam will put you in a coma and make you walk into walls it is Halfzwares and has a very smokey taste . GLP Piccadilly is a nice blend but be carefull it can sneak upon you . :puffy:

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Thank you for your question I have been meaning to ask the same thing, I find myself lighting a cig after a bowl too!! I was wondering if dark twist roll cake has some good vit N or those rope tobaccos??

Status
Not open for further replies.