PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
Can anyone else smell the tin note when they look at a photo of a tin of tobacco online, particularly when the lids open...
OMG it smells good. It's criminal.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Saddly, I can not. However, I can hear tobacco. You would be amazed at the melodies and harmonies at play in each mixture. A delight to to mind as well as the sense right up to the point where it meets flame and the screaming begins....really hate that part....

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
>>"some reviewers that describe tin notes in vivid language. " -- Oh, God, Cortez, DON'T say that.
You know Jay -- it just encourages him. :twisted:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
>>"up to the point where it meets flame and the screaming begins....really hate that part.... " -- Yeah, that really does suck, 'pond, I agree. Thankfully my subconscious (or maybe UNconscious) has learned to automagically switch channels to a nice war movie with a humorous romantic tank-driving-entrepreneur/scam artist subplot at that point. It helps keep my mind off the travesty.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
My imagination has not thus far reached that level. Congratulations!
Bn23- Your posts would read a bit easier if you used the quote function, and might save you a few seconds in formatting.
>>"up to the point where it meets flame and the screaming begins....really hate that part.... " -- Yeah, that really does suck, 'pond, I agree. Thankfully my subconscious (or maybe UNconscious) has learned to automagically switch channels to a nice war movie with a humorous romantic tank-driving-entrepreneur/scam artist subplot at that point. It helps keep my mind off the travesty.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
You know Jay -- it just encourages him.
Have no fear. As you may note from several of my reviews, I often don't get tin notes even when the tin is in front of me.
right up to the point where it meets flame and the screaming begins....really hate that part...
As Darnell "Crabman" said, "Please. respect the meat."
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.