Violet is a Blonde Blue-Eyed Babe that is Literally and Figuratively Smoking!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Violet is looking stunning and provocative, attired in her short red dress, wide leather belt and lacetop stockings. She is smoking a Lorenzette Black Matte Pipe No. 62 with Silver Ring. Be careful to not touch your computer screen while looking at this photo shoot as you might burn your fingers.
Violet is a Blonde Blue-Eyed Babe that is Literally and Figuratively Smoking! - CLICK HERE FOR FULL GALLERY

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Stomp! Stomp!

Woo-hoo!

Howling%20Wolf%202.jpg

:puffy:

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
I second Lawrence!
Pipe ain't bad, either, although it's probably about the 8th or 9th thing that caught my interest in the photo.
Simon

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Bubba, you need to do it like my Dad does: "Hey honey, you know where I can get you some stocking like this?"
Actually, since I got to be old enough to shop by myself it was "hey baby girl, do you know where I can get your Mom some stockings like that?"
Just be sure to ask every time you look at the picture and do it often. ;)

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
LOL, I think so too, Arthur. He always told me "God's an artist to make woman look like that, but just remember, baby girl - the most valuable part of a woman is her brain." With that logic, he somehow convinced my Jesus freak hippie mother to buy him a Boris Vallejo calendar every year for Christmas.

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
He always told me "God's an artist to make woman look like that, but just remember, baby girl - the most valuable part of a woman is her brain."

That takes a while to learn. Most men never do learn it.

With that logic, he somehow convinced my Jesus freak hippie mother to buy him a Boris Vallejo calendar every year for Christmas.

I'd have loved to hear that conversation, your Dad was a true artist. :lol:

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
This is the "before" picutre. Most folks don’t know that all pipes are made bent and this is how they become straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.