Vintage Christmas Cheer

(6 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by shaintiques
  • Latest reply from northernneil
  1. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Just an FYI. I just ordered a tin of Christmas Cheer 2006 on ebay from Judd. He has other years and they are buy it now pretty reasonable with free shipping. I've heard that 2006 was the best year and currently have an open tin of it and it is sublime. So I ordered one for the cellar. Here is a link to what I got.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/380777993628?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I know what I need, smoke, I can't recall the last time I tasted it....Gandalf in the mines of Moria.

"we shall have to share pipes, as good friends must at a pinch'....'I keep a treasure or two near my skin, as precious as rings to me. Here's one: my old wooden pipe. And here's another an unused one...He held up a small pipe with a wide flattened bowl, and handed it to Gimli. 'Does that settle the score between us', said Merry. 'Most noble hobbit, it leaves me deep in your debt."
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I have ordered from this person before they have good prices, and fast shiping

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. allan

allan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Good for you, Shantiques

I have an unopened tin of 1995 that. I purchased last year and a small amount of 1997 that I tried today

After all, it's getting close to Xmas !

Allan
    Posted 5 years ago #
  4. northernneil

northernneil

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Over the past year, I have been collecting one tin of each Christmas Cheer vintage starting in 2003. My plan is to smoke one tin on thanksgiving (Canadian not American) each year when the tobacco hits 10 years old. Right now I have every vintage except 2005. Also, I make sure to stock up on the new vintages when they are released.

Congrats on the 2006 purchase.

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. mrjerke

JJ Pipes

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Neil - He as every year for sale from 2004-2012 right now. You could pick up that 05 if you wanted to. (And it's currently 10% off)

I picked up a 97 and 00 from him recently.

Jordan

"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
    Posted 5 years ago #
  6. northernneil

northernneil

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the heads up Jordan, unfortunately I am on lock down for a couple of months. Need to pay off some debt, etc, before I can put more money into tobacco. Fortunately, I have just under 2 years before the 2005 tin is required haha

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   weezell, craig61a, milehighpiper, cshubhra, georged, trouttimes, pepesdad1, acidpox, ssjones, sasquatch, chasingembers, olkofri