PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
bought about a dozen tins " mid day " when they discontinued it - had just discovered it & became a favourite then discontinued - same situation as mac baren burley london blend - i kept both in tins now about 6 months + -
by chance decided to smell the tins for any aroma - the villiger tins i could l distinctly smell the tobacco but not the mac baren tins. - popped a lid of the villiger & the lid did have suction as i opened it but did not need twisting as did the mac baren tin. i now have jarred all of both blends - figured may as well jar the mac barren while i was at it - great - took about a day for all along with labeling -
any villager tins should be checked along the connection for aroma - again there was suction but also aroma.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
I bought a few tins as well and will check them out. Thanks for tip. Also, if you ever run out of Mid Day, I would swear on anything that Peterson's Luxury Blend is identical blend as Mid Day.

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
interesting - recommended as possibly similar just tried peterson connoisseurs choice - same tin aroma but not same flavour -

not the same but am smoking molto dolce & smoke mid day sparingly.

noted your recommendation luxury blend

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.