PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Well I was checking Marty Pulvers website looking to purchase a new pipe when I started reading his home page update. He normally updates it with random things having to do with pipes and his life. Today was an interesting read about this Russian pipe website that someone sent him the link to. I thought I would share it with you guys because these pipes are utterly amazing. Some of these pipes literally made my jaw drop. Truthfully, it is impressive that they could even carve half of these pipes. The pipes range from classic shapes to very exotic ones. I thought you guys would enjoy viewing these pipes as much as I did. Here is the link, scroll down past the Russian paragraphs to see the galleries. Here are a few of my favorites.
Kharlamov8.jpg

Savenko6.jpg

Ailarov14b.jpg

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
Really amazing work on the iguana pipe. The "skin" looks so realistic... very nice.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Oops I made a mistake and I believe the website is not in Russian but it is in French about Russian pipe makers. (I believe? haha).

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
The people who made these, must be freaking crazy, the detail, perfect grains, unique designs, and overall wow factor are beyond comprehension!

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Those are very impressive. I could never imagine smoking those, or if I did, very infrequent and only with the best plant material. Wonder what these go for...I could never afford one I'm sure.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Marty made it seem like they would go for a couple thousand. I thibk you can click the links and they might have some prices listed. I agree though they are out of my price range and I don't think I could ever bring myself to smoke it if I did own it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.