PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
If anyone got this from pipesandcigars.com and doesnt like it, I would be more then willing to take it off their hands. For those who don't know what it is: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/cabapiandtog1.html

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
yes they realy need to sell it on its own. can we start a petition or something lol

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I have about an ounce left. its jarred. I havent seen anyone else mention it on here so maybe no one else grabbed the gift set. I will say the brigham pipe it came with is wonderful and smokes great.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I still can't wrap my noggin around this one, but I'm starting to get tempted. I do love Brighams...

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
yea I've sent the maker an email requesting some. if i end up having to buy the set i'll probably go with the bent Dublin too. It would be nice to find a sample. It just sounds wonderful to me but i love the smell of aromatics.

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
What is in the Vermont Meat Candy blend? Russ isn't throwing dead animals into the blend now is he?

As a vegetarian I'm intrigued by the name.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
First, let me say that no swine were harmed in the making of Vermont Meat Candy. It's a combination of maple and hickory wood smoke flavor that gives it its character.

All right...I give up. You win. I will make Vermont Meat Candy available for separate sale in the next week or so.
Russ

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
Hooray! I am honored to have Russ respond to my little question and will definitely be ordering some of this treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.