PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2015
I've had a few excellent orders from 4noggins, and can't fault them in any respect... but am I right in thinking they are the only US supplier who ships to the UK?
There are a few US blends I would love to try.. Lone Star Vanilla Custard, McClelland Caramel Rush, and the Just for Him range, which 4noggins don't carry.
Would love to try these, if anyone can suggest a retailer who ships to England or if anyone is willing to be my personal shopper! (would gladly return the favour).

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have sent US tobacco to the UK but it has to be well packaged and double bagged otherwise it will get tugged by the Customs boys!

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
I've successfully ordered from smokingpipes.com a couple of times, and avoided the wrath of UK customs. Only small amounts, mind you, I'm not sure I'd risk a large tobacco order. Which is a bloody shame, because I've fallen in love with a couple of G.L Pease blends!

It is a shame more places won't ship - I'd love to try a few from Just For Him as well!

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
Joeval.

Gauntneys tobacconists in the UK stock G L Pease blends but they are not cheap. They are however well worth the cost.

owen

james80

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 16, 2012
4 Noggins are great, always get past Her Majesty's Tax Collectors. Unfortunately Seattle Pipe Club have been delisted on their site.
Is there anywhere else I can get these wonderful tobaccos shipped to the UK? Already tried P&C and the answer was no sorry.

Jan 31, 2015
Just placed an order with smokingpipes (thanks Joeval for the recommendation). I'll keep you updated as to how long it takes and whether I get stung by HM Customs & Revenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.