PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Here are some great posters for the man cave.

pWz28k7.jpg

lY1ZOgS.jpg

ijeKmAv.jpg

ubmQhnG.jpg

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
Nice, Daniel.

I smoke your milkshake!

Never saw that first poster---very cool.

Nor the last----reminds me of home :)

Love it!

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I appreciate old advertisements, but not sure I'd have any in my basement/den/mancave. My corner where the tobacco cabinet resides is mostly just tobacco paraphernalia (old tins, cigar molds and other small tobacciana) and my bookshelf. The rest of my basement is sports photos. If I had it entirely MY WAY (because I only have it about 80% my way as of this posting) I would also have some older movie posters down there. But I was told I cannot mix and match, so I chose sports photos.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I like those actually. I just watched that movie a couple nights ago and I really enjoyed it.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
22CA65EE-EB6A-4CA0-88D5-F7761ACB3D97-14631-00001880B464F059_zpsace4a755.jpg
. My Crab picture in my Man Cave posted on the big Cyprus Cabinet I had built for tobacco .The wife says I"m a crab sometimes, so just to piss her off I tacked it by my recliner. Wonderful ain"t it. :laughat:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Along with the fantasy women and fantabulous cars, a really comprehensive poster on

pipe shapes going beyond the standard thirty or forty categories and done with some

graphic saavy and energy would be great. Most of the pipe shape charts tell me less

than I already know, and I'm no pipe carver or historian.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Some great posters so far, thanks. These aren't pipe related but I would do unspeakable things to have them in my man cave. Original Gojira movie poster and one of the printings before they changed the name to Return of the Jedi.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
@trailboss, she likes cohesion and themes, which I understand and appreciate. Otherwise our house would be full of stuff that is just a hodge podge of interests or impulse buys. I don't consider it a red flag to be told to pick a theme and stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.