Here's what I've managed to get my hands on in the last couple weeks;
1x 50gr. Peterson 3 P's Plug

1x 50gr. Edward G. Robinson

1x 50gr. Cop O' Joe's Yeti Flake

1x 50gr. Wessex Brigade Sovereign

5x 100gr. Mac Baren HH Latakia Flake

5x 100gr. Mac Baren HH Highland

1x 1 pound box Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired
I've had too make more room in the cellar, lol! But I guess that's a good thing!

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Very nice score. I don't think there is any hope for us from this TAD affliction. 8O

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I saw the title of the thread and then the picture before looking at the comments.
I nearly fell off my chair thinking you meant that would only last you for 2 weeks! Whew... :rofl:

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Alright thanks all by the way you all are 2 funny.thanks for making a newbie feel welcomed and nit scared to ask questions.

Dec 24, 2012
Glad to see the disease that has afflicted so many on this site continues to spread with abandon. Congrats.
I won't lie - I grabbed a tin of the Edward G blend a few months back and I was not a fan.
Have not tried the Highland Blend - will have to look into that one.

yorkshirepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Some lovely looking stuff in there, I had some 3Ps but traded and gifted some, still haven't tried it! When pay-day comes around I like to look at tobaccos and maybe order a couple, after 2 weeks I start to regret it - but pay-day comes round again...

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I know the feeling Yorkshire! I get paid bi-weekly as well, and have to watch my money and make it last.

At the rate I've been buying, it's a small wonder I can afford to breathe!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Err, ahh, Pete, I'm a little low these days and am need of variety...yeah, that's the ticket...I've never tried latakia, and I'm just about out of flakes...uhm...the plug sounds interesting as does Old Dark Fired...Mother always taught me to share...I live in a shed in the woods, but it does have an address...I could PM it to you after I pedal this old fashioned generator to run my computer some more...

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
Excellent hall! I see you took advantage of the HH sale. I am a fan of Macbaren and Wessex. Great tobaccos. Happy puffin!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Well, at least I tried. But what is Mixture 79? Let me guess, organic fertilizer? (To put it in polite terms.)

Status
Not open for further replies.