PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
My taste in pipes trend toward the conservative English type style of pipe. However once in awhile I get a wild hair up me arse and I get something like these two. I am very glad I did as they are superb smokers with anything I have put in them. I will be on the lookout in the future for this maker.

DSC_0494_zpscb3c6209.jpg

DSC_0493_zps5ec251f4.jpg

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
They are quite artistically creative. I guess why I like them is that they are different. They both pass a pipe cleaner all the way through which is amazing to me. I have pipes that the idiots couldn't even drill in a straight line on a billiard. The stems fit so smooth and snuggly into the mortise it's almost like its lubed.

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
I would have to agree. I love both of my Jacs. The left one, with the military stem is a Compta series and I recently converted it to a balkan blend pipe. The one on the right is an S2 coral dot, and it is my aromatic, mainly Mac Baren blends.

2-jacs-600x449.jpg

andya27

Jun 15, 2014
Another marque I'm considering. I haven't heard anyone say anything negative about this brand. Very unique styling. And if they smoke well, that makes for a great pipe.

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Ahh yes, the "Insanus" series. I would think that the curved shank would be hella difficult to clean with a pipe cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.