PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanicexplorer

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2011
Losing a favorite pipe is like losing a good friend, especially when you can't find one as good- here is my lost pipe- anyone recognize the maker? I have been looking for an identical pipe for 10 years with zero luck. It was wide and somewhat flat on the bottom- I loved the smoke, how it felt in my hand- losing this pipe was like losing a good friend.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/TitanicWreck/pipe.jpg

titanicexplorer

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2011
I lost the pipe one day when getting out of my car- my pipe must have fallen out of my pocket into the street- needless to say, when i realized my favorite pipe was lost, I was crushed. I have other pipes, but none are the same

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I just shipped a similar pipe off to Smokingpipes.com to be evaluated for trade in. It was a Stanwell squashed tomato.

null-13.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-11.jpg

Send them a message and you should be able to get it cheap from them.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I would just send an email to smokingpipes.com at info@smokingpipes.com and ask them for the one I just sent them. Just tell them you are looking to acquire the Royal Danish 992 squashed tomato that was just sent to them by D. Krause.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
good luck to you sir, i hope you are able to replace it. i lost a pipe that was a gift from my wife and daughter. the pipe was lost for ~ 2 years. one day a friend of mine said to me here is your pipe, he had found it under the seat in his van. i was very excited and happy to have that pipe back in my hands. i never said a thing to my wife or me daughter.
mike.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
check this thread I think the pipe you seek is posted . maybe you can work something out

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/estate-pipe-score?replies=6#post-349208

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Titantic: My buddy, in NJ, is selling all of his pipes. He has an unsmoked Stanwell in that shape. PM me your email and I'll get you in contact with him (he sold Harris his Ruthenbergs and a Rad Davis, I bought my Comoys 499 from him).

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
Here is a very similar Stanwell...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bens-Mint-Stanwell-91R-Registration-Era-Rare-Saucer-Style-Freehand-Pipe-/390528642848?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aed522f20

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I think Rigoletto makes a pipe similar to that P&C has a few in stock I just checked they are not identical but similar and I have never smoked a Rigoletto so I am not sure how they smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.