PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
This past Thursday marked one month that I have not smoked cigarettes. I had promised myself a new pipe when that day came but wasn't around any B&Ms at the time. On Saturday I stopped at Truck World in Hubbard, Ohio and looked around in their little tobacco shop (yep, a truck stop with it's own little tobacco shop).
I spotted this Dr Grabow Big Pipe and decided to buy it as it's one of the Dr G models I didn't yet own. Ok, not the fanciest of celebratory pipes, but I like it just the same.
IMG_20120219_111328.jpg

monstermash51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 13, 2012
Good on ya to stick with your goals. Congrats man. Sure it may not be much but it'll give youe plenty years of enjoyment. :clap:

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Awesome. I haven't smoked a cig since 1990, and am damn glad for it.
Nothing wrong with the simplicity of that pipe, either. Hope it gets into your rotation and stays there.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
I have a big pipe it smokes great congrats man I am working on weaning myself off of the cigs as well.

colorduke

Mar 5, 2011
Nice dr g pipetrucker,now filler up and see how many mile markers it takes to burn a bowl.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Congrats Mason! And as I recall, I believe I have a pipe tucked away here with your name on it to commemorate the occasion. Shoot me a PM at your convenience. :clap:

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I know how hard it is to quit. I struggle with it. I don't smoke cigs but have a small pipe I stuff with RYO a couple times a day :( Nice. I was looking at a big bowl and passed it up because of the straight stem but have been thinking about it more. May get it.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Hubbard? I grew up not too far from there. The Youngstown area is a great place to be from. FAR from.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Congratulations, Mason! Now, just stay off the nails and as ace57 said, never look back.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.