PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon here yesterday. Some great beer, and an amazing "snack bar" full of gastronomic treats. I stopped in with my cousin, and we shared their poutine, made with a wonderful oxtail ragout, and the crispy pork belly on a cornmeal pancake with ramps and blueberry jam. Can't wait to get back! Highly recommend if you happen to be in the area.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
lestrout, Wingenroth's is definitely on my radar, just haven't had the disposable funds lately... I know I'm going to over spend when I get there. I live about 45 minutes north of Lebanon, in Schuylkill county, so I WILL get there soon.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
Was not a fan of the beer I had there. Now that I can find it around here I'll have to check out some of their other beers.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I had a Sunshine Pils and a Red Steam ale yesterday, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend either.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That brewery is a fun experience. We spent a few hours there before a Rush concert last summer.

I typically don't like the offerings at 99% of the microbreweries I encounter, as all most seem to offer is IPA's. Troegs had some selections that I enjoyed. The food was pretty decent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.