PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I wish it was tonight where I live. Tomorrow is supposed to be high winds, thunder with rain and wet snow. I really feel sorry for the kids who have been waiting to get out for their treats.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Too many local football games here, glad they did this, been like this for a while. We live in the country and don't get many, but wife and I load them up with big bags, action dolls, you name it, wife's face is my thing, we were both raised without much, now we can give, Damn that's a good feeling.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Well done by you good man. I'm a massive Halloween fan and I enjoy watching the kids go after the loot. It'll be my youngests first Halloween trick-or-treating this year. I'm excited.

highlander

Might Stick Around
Dec 5, 2013
Rings of our doorbell have dropped 80% over the last 20 years. But I still like to see the wee tiny ones and hear their excited, "Twik n Twee!!!"

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
It's supposed to be freezing temperatures, rain/snow mixture, high winds. I hope a few kids make it out still. I grew up in Minnesota - kids refused to let Mother Nature stop 'em. Understandably, I suspect the majority of kids now aren't so hardcore.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
i have to work and my wife is driving teenage girls around all night to haunted houses and bonfires... Hope my house doesn't get egged becasue we are handing out candy.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
We had trick-or-treat in our town last night. We had 250+ kids in the first hour and a half and ran out of candy.
Next year, I'm handing out condoms to the parents.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
We're handing out our candy (Reeses peanut butter cups and Dove dark chocolate nuggets) from an

ice bucket shaped like a top hat. Never know how much to get. We don't get a many, but a nice little

sequence of kids. Hope we have enough candy. Don't like to overbuy because then I tend to eat it before

we can take it to church for kids at the coffee hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.