PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I love being able to track a package online. I try to imagine what the city looks like at every stop point. What type of weather they are having. How the people involved are dressed, is it hot or cold. It's kind of like taking the trip myself in my imagination. I have a pipe in Paris France right now and would love to be there smoking it now. But, the ETA is thursday so I guess I can wait. And, the joy when it finally arrives, I know everyone here has known that joy.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I love seeing the package switch from ''in-transit'' to ''delivered''. I know i have a present waiting on the door step for me.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Ah, know the feeling. I more so wonder where my estate pipes have been, smoked by whom, and what the was going on in the carver's head/life while he was creating one of my handmade pipes.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I had one alll the way from Berlin a few weeks ago!! Funny how some co-workers surround your monitor when you're telling them your package is coming from all the way from over here. Then when you get the package they all want to see the lable.

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
Mine left Memphis, TN at zero-dark-stupid this morning and is listed as on schedule. :) That's only 4 hours if one stays within the speed limit!
ETA: It's in my town now! As of 20 minutes ago!

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Mine went to Newark NJ pipewife. It left Newark at 2:00 pm. I got a call from FedEx today. They said someone needs to be here to sign for it tomorrow. That is super fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.