PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
I Checked with Kevin on how to handle this, and he said to just go ahead and post this thread.

So.... I just wanted to let everyone know that the day after I posted about "Tokerpipes" not paying

for the pipes I sent him....He sent the money he owed Western union the next day.

I just wanted to clear his name on here and let everyone know it's been taken care of.

Sorry it had to go down like it did, But Now it's over and hopefully we can just move on.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Good. I'm glad that got cleared up.
That said, please let me remind you that site management doesn't get involved in buy / sell disputes, so please be familiar with the rules and disclaimers before participating in that area.
We do, however, engage in the proper management and moderation of the forums to try to keep things tidy and civilized here.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Tidy and cicilized.......Kevin, I fear you have become domesticated

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I am glad its over as well. Yesterday when I got home at 9 in the evening I checked the mail and has a small envelope from the USPS. Inside was the payment I send mangled by one of the post office sorting machines. A small note from the post master explained an appology but they could not send to the final destination because the receiving address was destroyed as well as the item inside. All that could be read was the return address.
But whatever its been resolved.
Pics to come if I can get them to upload from my cell.

nu2pipesjd

Lurker
Jul 7, 2011
Mass
Glad It all worked out.. I do not buy sell and/or trade that often but since some people do , maybe those that do regularly should see if it is possible to have a buyer/seller/trader rating/feedback system attached to everyones profile . some forums have these in place... just a thought....

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I'm also glad that this got sorted out. I don't like seeing peoples name and reputation dragged through the mud. I know it can be frustrating when things don't go precisely as according to plan.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
All my Children fell off The Edge of Night into Another World. Now they have to go to General Hospital and E.R. Then off to see Opra so that they can get an appt. to see DR. Phil.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So the moral of the story is get paypal. Its easy to set up an account. Heck you can even get a debit card from paypal to spend your $$$..

Status
Not open for further replies.