PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Pipesandcigars is having a Stanwell sale so I swear, I SWEAR this is my last PAD for the next 12 Months.... oK, oK, maybe not if I can find a really cheap Dunhill. :O
I really like the Shape of these.

This one was NOT on sale but hey, that's not my fault!

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
you got all 3??
Is that an 'Author shape' or a 'Hawkbill' not sure...
Nice looking pipes!!

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
The last one that was not on sale? That's a Big Ben Scorpio 647.
Ya I got all 3 Why? You are not gonna tell the wife are ya? :eek:

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Sadly, no ericusrex. That promotion is a deal for a different line of Big Ben pipes.
Worst part is that that pipe was on sale a few weeks ago but I was disappointed that the special briar grain version of the pipe was sold out.
Yet I was so entranced by the profile and shape, I kept revisiting the particular line of pipes to see if the special grain version was back in stock. Sadly it hasn't been.
However, by viewing the line of pipes so often I decided I liked the profile and shape so much that to have even the black stained version was,good enough for me. :eek:
The video below is what really pushed me over the edge.
It's just such a handsome, and manly shape. I'm sure I would need to fight off the ladies in the park while smoking autumn evening. And hey, that would be great exercise!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL2fNuIBl6g

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
I see your exact pipe listed on the page with the free Esoterica bag. Search "Barbados" then click the Esoterica special link. Check again and give them a call before it ships out.

eriksmokes85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2015
Sweet order there! I wish I could just go and buy myself 3 new pipes! Its always fun to see what everyone on here is buying though!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PC has a pipe buyer who is talented at finding fine pipes at great prices. I bought two Stanwell's about a year ago, and I rarely buy more than one pipe at a time, but this pricing is so competitive.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Thanks for the heads up. The pipe had already shipped so sent a request and within two hours they informed me that they chose to ship out a bag of esoterica Margate. Free shipping and no questions asked. Pipesandcigars is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.