PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I'm not sure there are any legal ramifications if the total weight is below that allowed bu US Customs. Check there web site on how much is allowed duty free. As far as I know, the only tobacco on the official no-no list is Cuban; so be careful there.

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Different Orliks (Yellow, Brown, Green), Larsen Blends (32,50), Peter Heinrichs (Cologne), Bennung (St. Ingbert) #120, Hubert (Munich) English.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
For the record "willing to ship me over tobaccos" implies using the mail and is not the same as having someone tote some back duty free in their luggage.
I now know what you meant.
Where are they going? That would greatly affect what blends are available and what they can bring back.
By the way, Three Nuns is supposedly a shadow of its former self and doesn't even contain perique anymore so keep that in mind if you can only bring back 3-4 blends. There may be better choices out there.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Is he in the UK or somewhere in the continent? I would imagine the selection can be quite different...

hfearly

Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Mmmh UK. Can't get anything there! These folks order most of their stuff from 4noggins in the US ;-)

withnail

Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
I've sent tobacco to USA without any issue. The only reason that you can't order direct from a UK retailer is because the US restrict what can be paid for on a credit card outside America. I know this is being challenged by gambling websites as an unfair restriction on world trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.