PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
So since November, i have roughly calculated my tobacco cost to be reduced by 57%, due to purchasing online!!!

The breakdown is as follows: 5 oz per week @ $11.00 per oz X 4.33 weeks per month = $238.15 per month for local purchase
OR : 5 oz per week @ $4.75 per oz X 4.33 weeks per month = $102.83 online purchasing
Note: shipping charges of $25.00 not factored in, but irregardless, this still figures to be huge savings as well as more choices of premium smoking.(also allows an extra budget of $100.00 per month towards PAD) and in reallity, the $25.00 shipping fee would have been put towards gasoline anyway for trips to the baccy store

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
It's incredible the price breaks for tobacco by the pound. It's no wonder B&Ms rename and sell it as their own. I wait till I have 100.00 saved for tobby then order to save the shipping. The wife is so happy that a quit the expensive cigs too!

blakeoday

Lurker
Jan 15, 2012
What is the best site to order cheaply? I've been looking around for cheap 2oz tins but all I can find are the same prices I'd find in my local tobacco shop.

blakeoday

Lurker
Jan 15, 2012
What is the best site to order cheaply? I've been looking around for cheap 2oz tins but all I can find are the same prices I'd find in my local tobacco shop.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
I hate to do this, but "irregardless" is not a proper word. It's a double negative of Prefix "ir" and suffix "less" meaning to regard. When you try saying that you don't care about something ex. "irrigardless, I'm still going to the bar no matter what you say" by using "irregardless" means that you do care. It should be "regardless how you feel, im still going to the bar". Hope this makes sense , I just have a special hate for that "word"
Oh and Boswell tobacco is fairly inexpensive! With great shipping rates! I think $7 to ship 12oz

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
lol well rd02sir, "irregardless" how u feel about the word, u spelled it wrong twice in the same post. "irregardless" of that, ya i am gonna shop around to try to find cheaper shipping as well.
oh and by-the-way, when stating an example to follow, it is ie and not ex. Hope that helps a bit. lol of course u do realize this is all in fun mate.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Regardless, just pointing stuff out. I know people don't like it, but if you don't correct people, they will never learn for the future lolHaha and yes I know I should have started with i.e. To begin an example, I was just lazy at the time.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I'm still drooling over the $200 bucks a month you get to spend on backy and pipes... My budget is 95% controlled by the wifey... I need a better job so my "allowance" can be larger!

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
Smokingpipes.com has some good deals and free shipping if you buy a certain amt. ? $100
Check the sponsors list on the bottom left of the home page of this site. Tax savings and discount makes online cheaper even if you pay shipping.

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
There are ways around the 200g limit, there's about a 5% - 10% chance that the package will get a random inspection and you'll have to pay the extra custom charges though =/.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
spartan; comes with 25 yrs of marriage. we actually have no budget, the 100.00 is left over from what i normally spent on baccy is all. lol. but i do remember the days of mortgage, car payments, kids expenses etc,,,, glad all that is over.

tab812

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2011
Floyds Knobs, IN
http: //grammermagazine.com/forums/topic/regardless
"I hate to do this, but "irregardless" is not a proper word. It's a double negative of Prefix "ir" and suffix "less" meaning to regard. When you try saying that you don't care about something ex. "irrigardless, I'm still going to the bar no matter what you say" by using "irregardless" means that you do care. It should be "regardless how you feel, im still going to the bar". Hope this makes sense , I just have a special hate for that "word""
ie: DISRESPECTFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.