PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
As a paeon to Al Bundy I've decided to call my "blend" of left overs "Toaster Leavin's". I'm not sure what is in it. I do know there is some Gentleman Caller, 1792, English Chocolate and about a dozen "other" ingredients. I admit that I'm just too lazy to keep track of what went into the jar but I also have to admit that it does smell pretty good. If there are forensic tobacconists anywhere they may be able to sort this out.

One of the other members here had a similar thread and I'm sure others of you have something like this going.

I tried some this morning and it was an interesting experience. Some definite sweet spiciness to it, though I can't imagine what could have contributed that.

I do intend to add some more Latakia to the mix just because I like the stuff.

For now it's a fun experiment; sort of like writing a novel and not really knowing where it's going to end up.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I have a jar with Dunhill 965. I didn"t care for it much, threw some Iwan Reis #3 Blue and called it MOMs, my own mixture, suprisingly it tastes pretty good, from now on I all write down what I put in MOMs the old cajun

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You have to smoke with your hand tucked into the front of your trousers. :rofl:
bal2.jpg

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
You could simply call your blend " Bundy" and what a great shoe salesman he was.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
You could simply call your blend " Bundy" and what a great shoe salesman he was.

This suggestion is immediately disqualified due to the possibility of someone thinking you're naming it after TED Bundy. Not a good image... :nana: :lol:
-Jason

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Although I am not really fond of VaPers, I had some Freburg and Treyer Golden Mixture that I didn't care for, and some McClelland Royal Cajun Black. The two went together quite well.

Jul 15, 2011
I have an English mixture that was born out of several other English mixtures and a couple of Vapers. It consists of EMP, Squadron Leader, Quiet Nights, Haddos Delight, AJs Vaper, and a little Frog Morton. It is basically just the scraps when I dont have enough left for a bowl at the end of a tin. I am going to wait to try it until I can get a few more pieces of some other mixtures in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.